- Jean button press bundle includes all the tools needed to get started with rivets. See how it works.
- DK93 table press & DK93-KX adapter base
- KX-T2 pro-standup press (mini-table press)
- KX8J pro-handheld press
- KX jean button dies in your choice of 17mm flat back or 17mm donut style.
- Jean buttons not included. Order them here.
Optional but recommended (add from drop-down menu):
- 2.5mm KX hole punching dies for rivet placement. Cuts best on thicker material. Thin material may not achieve completely clean cuts.
Want to expand what your press can do? Additional dies can be purchased separately to increase functionality for snaps, rivets, grommets, key fob hardware, and cover buttons sold on our site.
Cosmetic Imperfections: . eyelet grommet eyelets .
Presses and dies are heavy, industrial equipment and may have scratches, flaked paint, rust, oil or other cosmetic imperfections beyond our control that will not hinder their function. The paint on the pink presses tend to be less uniform than the green presses. **See last 3 thumbnail images for examples.** Remove any remaining oil on dies by attaching several snaps to scrap fabric. Returns or exchanges cannot be accepted unless a defect affects function.
KAMsnaps presses, dies & fasteners are custom fitted to work together and may not be compatible with products sold elsewhere.
Most presses ship in flat rate boxes to minimize shipping costs. Flat rate boxes offer limited room for protective packaging and the box may suffer external damage upon receipt. Package contents are rarely damaged but are insured as a precaution. You may select UPS shipping at checkout for an additional charge if you prefer extra padding.
Operate away from and keep out of reach of children. Never release handle until spring is fully unloaded. Loose fasteners are a choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 years.