- Grommet press bundle includes all the tools needed to get started with grommets. See how it works.
- DK93 table press & DK93-KX adapter base
- KX-T2 pro-standup press (mini-table press)
- KX8J pro-handheld press
Optional but recommended (add from drop-down menu):
- KX grommet dies in your choice of internal hole: 4mm (~1/8"), 5mm (~3/16"), 7mm (~1/4"), 10mm (~3/8"), 12mm (~1/2)"
- Grommets not included. Order them here.
- KX hole punching dies of corresponding size for grommet placement. Cuts best on thicker material. Thin material may not achieve completely clean cuts.
- If your material has no stretch, hole punch of the same size as the grommets is recommended.
- If your fabric has any stretch, size down on the hole punch since the hole will stretch out.
Want to expand what your press can do? Additional dies can be purchased separately to increase functionality for snaps, rivets, grommets, key fob hardware, and cover buttons sold on our site.
Cosmetic Imperfections: . eyelet grommet eyelets .
Presses and dies are heavy, industrial equipment and may have scratches, flaked paint, rust, oil or other cosmetic imperfections beyond our control that will not hinder their function. The paint on the pink presses tend to be less uniform than the green presses. **See last 3 thumbnail images for examples.** Remove any remaining oil on dies by attaching several snaps to scrap fabric. Returns or exchanges cannot be accepted unless a defect affects function.
KAMsnaps presses, dies & fasteners are custom fitted to work together and may not be compatible with products sold elsewhere.
Most presses ship in flat rate boxes to minimize shipping costs. Flat rate boxes offer limited room for protective packaging and the box may suffer external damage upon receipt. Package contents are rarely damaged but are insured as a precaution. You may select UPS shipping at checkout for an additional charge if you prefer extra padding.
Operate away from and keep out of reach of children. Never release handle until spring is fully unloaded. Loose fasteners are a choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 years.