The KAM DK93 professional table press is one of our most versatile and powerful tools. This combo bundle is a great place to start if you intend to use multiple fasteners right from the start. It comes with a bit of everything: plastic snaps (size 20 regular length), open-ring metal snaps (size 16), and grommets (10mm center hole), rivets (6mm)
. Click here
for how-to videos instructions.
IMPORTANT: The DK93 press can install every plastic and metal snap, grommet, and rivet we carry, but if you want to install any size of fasteners not listed above as included in the bundle, you will need to purchase additional die attachments
that correspond to those added fasteners. For example, if you want to install size 16 plastic snaps, you will need to separately add dies for size 16 plastic snaps.
Also recommended (you can add these from the drop-down menus above):
- removal dies to quickly remove plastic snaps incorrectly applied without damage to fabric -- see how it works
- awl dies to quickly poke multiple holes in thicker, denser fabric for easier snap placement - see how it works
Note: KAM tools and fasteners are made to work together and may not be compatible with other brands.
for international shipping discounts.
Everything you need to get started:
- DK93 professional table press (10-year warranty)
- DK93-KX adapter base (allows you to use any dies marked KX with your DK93 press--only 1 adapter base needed per press)
- Size 20 plastic snaps: 50 sets white regular length with matching 3-piece DK93 professional-grade dies
- Size 16 open-ring short prong metal snaps: 50 sets silver with matching 2-piece KX dies
- 10mm grommets: 50 sets gunmetal with matching 2-piece KX dies
- 6mm rivets: 50 sets gunmetal with matching 2-pc KX dies
- Optional - from the drop-down menu above, you may choose to add:
- a 2-piece removal die set to quickly and safely remove plastic snaps incorrectly applied
- a 2-piece awl die set to quickly poke holes in thicker, denser fabric for snap placement
Presses and dies are heavy, industrial equipment and may have scratches, flaked paint, rust, oil or other cosmetic imperfections that will not hinder their function. Remove any remaining oil on dies by attaching several snaps to scrap fabric. Returns or exchanges cannot be accepted unless a defect affects function.
Most presses ship in flat rate boxes to minimize shipping costs. Flat rate boxes offer limited room for protective packaging and the box may suffer external damage upon receipt. Package contents are rarely damaged but are insured as a precaution. You may select UPS shipping at checkout for an additional charge if you prefer extra padding.
Warning: Operate away from and keep out of reach of children. Never release handle until spring is fully unloaded. Loose fasteners are a choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
. eyelet grommet eyelets .