- The KAM DK93 professional table press is one of our most versatile and powerful tools. This starter bundle is a great place to start if you intend to use our rivets. See how it works.
IMPORTANT: The DK93 press can install every plastic and metal snap, grommet, and rivet we carry, but if you want to install any size or style of fasteners not listed as included in this bundle, you will need to purchase additional die attachments
that correspond to those added fasteners. For example, if you want to install size 16 plastic snaps, you will need to separately add dies for size 16 plastic snaps.
Also recommended (you can add these from the drop-down menu above):
- Hole punch dies to quickly cut holes for rivet placement
Note: KAM tools and fasteners are made to work together and may not be compatible with other brands.
for international shipping discounts.
Everything you need to get started:
- DK93 professional table press
- 50 silver double cap rivets in your choice of size
- 2-piece KX dies in corresponding size
- DK93-KX adapter base
- Optional - from the drop-down menu above, you may choose to add:
- a 2.5mm hole punch die set to quickly cut holes in fabric for easy rivet placement (works best with thicker/denser material)
Presses and dies are heavy, industrial equipment and may have scratches, flaked paint, rust, oil or other cosmetic imperfections that will not hinder their function. See last 3 thumbnail images for sampling. Remove any remaining oil on dies by attaching several snaps to scrap fabric. Returns or exchanges cannot be accepted unless a defect affects function.
Most presses ship in flat rate boxes to minimize shipping costs. Flat rate boxes offer limited room for protective packaging and the box may suffer external damage upon receipt. Package contents are rarely damaged but are insured as a precaution. You may select UPS shipping at checkout for an additional charge if you prefer extra padding.
Warning: Operate away from and keep out of reach of children. Never release handle until spring is fully unloaded. Loose fasteners are a choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 years.