If you emailed firstname.lastname@example.org and did not receive a reply within 1 business day, please:
- Check your spam box, especially if you are using hotmail, yahoo, comcast, and similar accounts. This is very common.
- Also check your Promotions folder if using gmail. Again, very common! Don't see a Promotions folder? You'll need to search for it because it's a gmail default but sometimes gets hidden.
- Check that our email was typed correctly.
- Send to our alternative emails (email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Send your message from a different email, if you have an alternative.
- If you are on FB, join our private FB group. Then write a new post in the group letting us know you haven't had a response to your email. (Don't send PMs or post on our public FB page -- we don't get notifications.)
Sometimes our reply to emails gets bounced back completely with a note saying it was undeliverable because the mailbox was full, or your server has blacklisted the server we're using, or even that your email address doesn't exist.
In such cases, we resend multiple times, including from different servers and/or to any alternative emails you may have used in the past when communicating or ordering with us. Our efforts are not always successful but it's not for lack of trying. We put a priority on communication, so it doesn't sit well with us when people think we're ignoring them. We aren't a big business. We're family-run and while that means we may be limited in some ways, we do try our best to be helpful. We apologize for any inconvenience.