* * We have elastic & twill tape here * *
Some healthcare workers are experiencing discomfort behind their ears due to wearing face masks with elastic strips for extended periods. This simple extender band using snaps can be made in a few minutes.
Photo and instructions by Melody H:
- 9" of elastic, bias tape, binding, ribbon, twill tape, strips of t-shirt, felt, or anything similar that you have on hand. * * We have elastic & twill tape here * *
- size 20 plastic snaps & setting tool (available here)
- Install male side of a snap on each end
- Install female 1 3/4 inch from each male
- On one end, place an additional female 1 inch from the first female. This allows more adjustability.
- That's it!