KAM snap fasteners are so handy and versatile on a wealth of different projects, but some of my favorite projects are making art out of the many different colors, sizes, shapes, and designs of snaps. Their cute round shapes and fun colors just inspire creativity.
This handmade greeting card tutorial can be used for many different occasions - think birthdays, teacher appreciation, graduations, anniversaries. It makes wonderful use of spare snaps, and is super quick and easy to do.
To fit my card, I set my print settings to: Fit picture to frame, and chose the 3.5x5 inches size option. Depending upon the size of your card stock, you may have to adjust the scale to fit your card.
2. Trace the elephant's head and body with a black ballpoint pen.
3. Cut out the elephant only.
4. Paste elephant onto card at an angle, and draw in details: (tail of elephant and balloon strings.
5. Clip off prongs on back of snap caps using nail clippers. I used an assortment of snap cap sizes including 1 size 24 (black), 3 size 16, and 6 size 20. But feel free to use what you have on hand.
6. Hot glue snap caps onto card. Seriously cute greeting card... Done!
Comments will be approved before showing up.