KAM snap fasteners are so handy and versatile on a wealth of different projects, but some of my favorite projects are making art out of the many different colors, sizes, shapes, and designs of snaps. Their cute round shapes and fun colors just inspire creativity.
This handmade greeting card tutorial can be used for many different occasions - think birthdays, teacher appreciation, graduations, anniversaries. It makes wonderful use of spare snaps, and is super quick and easy to do.
1. Print out the following free image at 150 scale:
If you do not want to sign up for an account, you can simply type Ctrl+P to print. In your print settings, change the scale from 100 to 150, then click print.
2. Trace the elephant's head and body with a black ballpoint pen.
3. Cut out the elephant only.
4. Paste elephant onto card at an angle, and draw in details: (tail of elephant and balloon strings.
5. Clip off prongs on back of snap caps using nail clippers. I used an assortment of snap cap sizes including 1 size 24 (black), 3 size 16, and 6 size 20. But feel free to use what you have on hand.
6. Hot glue snap caps onto card. Seriously cute greeting card... Done!
Comments will be approved before showing up.