Quickly cuts out a hole in your fabric for easy snap, rivet, or grommet placement. Both a top cutting die piece and a bottom piece are needed.
Our 10mm bottom die accommodates top cutting dies up to 10mm, so you can use the same bottom die for all smaller sizes.
- Cuts best on thicker material.
- Thin material may not achieve completely clean cuts.
- If your material does *not* stretch (ie. leather, card stock), a punch die the same size as the grommet is recommended. Example: 5mm punch for 5mm grommets.
- If your material has any stretch, a punch die slightly smaller than the grommet size is recommended since the resulting hole will stretch out.
- Due to the mechanics of hole punching, the dies will wear down with continued use and will need to be replaced periodically.
Top piece cutting dies are available in the following sizes:
- 2.5mm (~1/16") (for our rivets and snaps)
- 4mm (~1/8")
- 5mm (~3/16")
- 7mm (~1/4")
- 10mm (~3/8")
- Click here for 12mm (~1/2") & 17mm (~11/16")
The following tools are REQUIRED
-- also see 2nd thumbnail image: ( which tool do I have?