May 31, 2020
Aug 18, 2020
US Postal Service = Significant Delays
The combination of Covid-19 and new policies restricting the hours of US postal employees has resulted in many packages being delayed for as many as 4 weeks. Many packages are still delivered on time, but don't be surprised if yours is delayed without tracking updates for weeks.
Delivery delays are beyond our control and we have no further information beyond the tracking # regarding your package.
If you're unwilling to accept possible extended delays, please choose UPS instead. UPS provides true tracking. UPS GROUND usually takes about 1 week for delivery within the US after your order is shipped.
Steps to Take if Your Package Isn't Moving:
- Go to the tracking status on the USPS site. Click on the Text & Email Updates link. Here's a screenshot:
- Enter your email to receive notifications each time the tracking status is updated.
- Complete a USPS Help Request Form (step 2 in the link) which will be forwarded to your local Post Office to help locate any missing items.
(Packages are shipped from 25A Crescent Dr 208, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523)
- If after 7 days from completing #3 above, your tracking status still shows no update, please forward the USPS Help Request confirmation email to email@example.com for further assistance.
- We take full responsibility for packages within the US not delivered within 5 weeks of mailing date (as long as the provided shipping address was correct) . If you are unwilling to wait that long, please select UPS shipping.
Thank You for Your Understanding
Please know we're doing our best, and appreciate your support.