KAMsnaps® Press Dies
Confused about what you need? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with what you want to do & we'll be happy to suggest a package for you.
1. Select Your Dies
A press won't function on its own -- dies are also needed. Dies are attached to the press to perform each specific function. For example:
- Plastic snap dies are needed to install plastic snaps.
- Rivet dies are needed to install rivets.
- Hole punching dies are needed to punch holes.
These dies work with any KAMsnaps® multi-functional press
. They will not
work with basic K1, K2, or K3 pliers.
* KAMsnaps® presses, dies, and fasteners are made to work together and may not be compatible with other brands.
2. Do You Need an Adapter Too?
If the holes in the press are too big to fit the dies, an adapter is needed to make those holes smaller.
- KX8J pro-handhelds & KX-T2 mini table presses do *not* need any adapters.
- DK93 table presses need the DK93-KX adapter only if using dies with KX in the name.
- DK98 (old model) table presses need the DK98-KX adapter only if using dies with KX in the name.
* You don't need more than 1 adapter per press. See how the adapters work.
KAMsnaps® presses are multi-functional because they can accommodate different dies to perform different functions. Our most popular die attachments include those for setting plastic and metal snaps, removing plastic snaps, setting rivets, grommets, key fob hardware, and cover buttons, and punching holes.