Our bag-making press bundle includes all the tools & fasteners needed to get started with our most popular fasteners for bag-making. See how it works.
- DK93 table press & DK93-KX adapter base
- KX-T2 pro-standup press (mini-table press)
- KX8J pro-handheld press
- 50 brass 10mm double cap rivets & corresponding dies. Commonly used to attach bag straps and for decorative purposes. (Other colors & sizes sold separately.)
- 50 brass 10mm grommets & corresponding dies. Commonly used for drawstrings on bags. (Other colors & sizes sold separately.)
- 15 brass 14mm magnetic snap rivets & corresponding dies. Commonly used as closures on bags & wallets. (Other colors & sizes sold separately.)
- Hole cutting dies -
- 2.5mm hole cutting dies for rivets & snaps.
- 10mm hole cutting dies for grommets. (Assumes your material has NO stretch.)
- Cuts best on thicker material with compression. Thin material may not achieve completely clean cuts.
Want to expand what your press can do? Additional dies can be purchased separately to increase functionality for snaps, rivets, grommets, key fob hardware, and cover buttons sold on our site.
- Cosmetic Imperfections:
Presses and dies are heavy, industrial equipment and may have scratches, flaked paint, rust, oil or other cosmetic imperfections beyond our control that will not hinder their function. Remove any remaining oil on dies by attaching several snaps to scrap fabric. Returns or exchanges of the DK93 press cannot be accepted unless a defect affects function.
PINK presses -- Exact shade of pink may vary slightly depending on production batch. Cosmetic flaws tend to be worse / more noticeable on the pink presses than on the green. **See last 3 thumbnail images for examples.** Compatibility:
KAMsnaps presses, dies & fasteners are custom fitted to work together and may not be compatible with products sold elsewhere.
Most presses ship in flat rate boxes to minimize shipping costs. Flat rate boxes offer limited room for protective packaging and the box may suffer external damage upon receipt. Package contents are rarely damaged but are insured as a precaution. You may select UPS shipping at checkout for an additional charge if you prefer extra padding.
Operate away from and keep out of reach of children. Never release handle until spring is fully unloaded. Loose fasteners are a choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 years.