Quickly cuts out a hole in your fabric for easy snap, rivet, or grommet placement. Both a top cutting die piece and a bottom piece are needed.
Our 10mm bottom die accommodates top cutting dies up to 10mm, so you can use the same bottom die for all smaller sizes.
- Cuts best on thicker material.
- Thin material may not achieve completely clean cuts.
- If your material does *not* stretch (ie. leather, card stock), a punch die the same size as the grommet is recommended. Example: 5mm punch for 5mm grommets.
- If your material has any stretch, a punch die slightly smaller than the grommet size is recommended since the resulting hole will stretch out.
Top piece cutting dies are available in the following sizes:
- 2.5mm (~1/16") (for our rivets and snaps)
- 4mm (~1/8")
- 5mm (~3/16")
- 7mm (~1/4")
- 10mm (~3/8")
- Click here for 12mm (~1/2") & 17mm (~11/16")
The following tools are REQUIRED
-- also see 2nd thumbnail image: ( which tool do I have?