This tutorial follows in the wake of the original version which used KAM snap fasteners. Substituting with silver rivets adds a sleek and modern look to the finished design.
See our handy video on how to install rivets.
1. Follow steps #1-4 from the original tutorial here.
2. Take 2 sections and overlap the right section over the left as shown.
3. Align your holes, then insert a rivet prong through the back and front holes. The outside and inside of your project will look like this.
5. Repeat steps #2-4 for all sections until your vase is complete.
6. Fill a small glass or jar with flowers and pop them in your vase for a centerpiece that will add a touch of modern design to any room. The vase can also double as a bowl for holding small items like candy, pencils, markers, or any other trinkets!